Eduard Ezeanu is a social confidence coach, and has been helping people overcome their communication issues. He is very passionate about what he does, and he has created Conversation Confidence in order to reach even more people with his powerful methods.
Eduard is a truly gifted social confidence coach, who has been teaching people just like you to untap their real potential. He provides answers to some burning questions, such as “Can shyness be overcome”?
If you’ve been on the self development path for some time, no doubt you would have encountered various self help products on the matter. But have you actually considered seeking help from a coach?
Top 3 reasons to work with a coach
- They help you to become the very best edition of yourself,
- Give you the tools to let go of limiting beliefs,
- Teach you how to release negative emotions.
There is only one little problem though…
Coaches are a very expensive luxury to have!
Did you know they can charge anything from $50 to hundreds of dollars and hour!?
Hence I was very happy to discover an e-course written by one of the best confidence coaches out there. I was very pleasantly surprised by what it has to offer, and you can read my full review of Conversation Confidence here.
So who is Eduard and why is he the best to learn from?
- He has many years of experience (despite his young age!) behind him, and he coached various individuals from students to entrepreneurs. Thereby he speaks to the everyday person, his advice is targeted and condensed into an easily digestible format; no need to learn jargon.
- He started his profession a decade ago, he is really passionate about his subject and his knowledge is rock solid, spanning different areas.
- His coaching methods target a specific sub-area of psychology, placing emphasis on communication skills. He knows exactly what really matters to people when it comes to achieving the desired transformation to live better lives.
- He has a B.A. in psychology, so he really understands the intricate workings of the human mind and behavior!
- And if all that wasn’t enough; he approaches it all with common sense, using mostly surprising examples. Just read this quote to see for yourself:
We think we make decisions and take actions based on logic and reason. But it is rarely so. Most of the time we make decisions and take actions based on emotions, and then we try to justify them rationally.
I’ll let you ponder over that for a minute…
Here’s Some Other Interesting Facts about Eddy
- His native country is Romania, however he lived in many different parts of the world.
- He knows what it’s like to be where you are now, as he has been there too. He has a good understanding of what socially anxious and shy people experience daily.
- He runs a popular blog over at People Skills Decoded.
- He loves salsa dancing.
- He follows a primal lifestyle.
The downsides of virtual coaches
Of course it is not all glory in the virtual world of self development. You have to be pretty motivated and determined to stick to programs like these and to see long term results. Also it will not be the same experience as seeing a real coach on a one-on-one basis.
Well, no-one said it was going to be easy!
If you can see yourself getting past those limitations mentioned above, I still highly recommend Eduard Ezeanu to be your guide. With his online presence and effective e-courses means, you do not have to attend coaching sessions, and pay through the nose for them.
It also means you can do the learning from home, at your own pace, whenever you want, however you want.
You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars on sessions.
The courses can take you through everything you need to know about your condition and more!
Remember, once you have this product, you can go through the sections again you did not fully understand first time round, until you have absorbed each and every concept, learned the new behaviors and thereby integrated them to become a part of you.
P.S. if, after reading this article, you feel Conversation Confidence isn’t right for you, then you may want to take a look at my review of The Shyness and Social Anxiety System by Sean Cooper. This is another in-depth product that focuses purely on overcoming shyness and social anxiety.
Thanks for reading!